IRS Form 8379 – Injured Spouse

In this video, Darrin Mish answers a specific question from a taxpayer who owes child support. His question is whether the IRS can keep any portion of his non-liable wife’s tax refund. The answer is essentially NO and the video explains that IRS Form 8379 is the proper form to use in this scenario.

Leave a Reply