What Do You Do If You Have Unfiled Tax Returns?

When you have unfiled tax returns, one of the first things that you need to do is get your tax returns prepared and ready to file. This can be a tremendously undertaking especially if you are self employed and it has been many years since you have filed. Many people tell me that “they’re out of practice” I’m sure they are. Some people come to me with 10, 20, 30 or even 40 years since they last filed a tax returns. Most of these people are really scared and basically just paralyzed with anxiety about how to begin to solve their IRS Problem. In this video I talk about a great new way to get at least some of your transcripts from the IRS so that you can begin down the road toward solving your IRS Problems.

Leave a Reply